Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cinderella & the Prince

So, this morning, my dear, sweet daughter was sitting at the table, eating her breakfast. I was flitting around the house, picking things up here and there, folding laundry and doing who knows what else as I was getting ready to go to work.

I didn't realize she was quietly observing me until she said, "Mommy, you're Cinderella". When I asked her why she thought so, she said, "Cause you're always working, just like Cinderella"! Then she said, "And Daddy is your prince".

I love how kids think!

Last I heard though, Cinderella didn't have to work after she met her Prince.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was just what I needed to hear today.lol I miss you too!
    btw when mops has bring a friend night someone better be inviting me. hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she had two evil stepsisters, which I hope are missing from your story. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete